Thursday, February 10, 2011

T.P. Tobaggon

We are attempting to let Emelia have free reign of the house so she can choose to potty upstairs or downstairs. She LOVES it! Today I went upstairs and found her in the bathroom...things were very quiet so I just needed to take a peek. There she was, sitting on a trail of toilet paper she had pulled off the roll pretending it was a sled. She saw me and shouted, "This is my trick mommy! I'm sledding!" She jumped onto her T.P. and started making "whooshing" sounds, holding the end of it like a handle bar. She then proceeded to jump off and run right into the window sill. I can only presume she had hit the bottom of her pretend "hill" and wiped out.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that child is gonna know a lot o 'tricks'!!! Love your titles Bethany!

    ReplyDelete